“Sometimes daydreaming, looking off into the distance, is the best thing you can do.”
Listen & Learn:
- Her five-step framework from her book Re:Think Innovation.
- The inspiration behind creativity.
- Creative brainstorming.
- The value of bringing in different perspectives to creative sessions.
- Freeing up your sense of observation.
- The difference between convergent and divergent thinking
Carla Johnson is a keynote speaker, author, storyteller, and a creative explorer. Over the last two decades, Carla has helped architects and actuaries, executives and volunteers, innovators and visionaries leverage the art of storytelling to inspire action. Her work with Fortune 500 brands hasn’t gone unnoticed and her books, including her latest, Re:Think Innovation, sets the benchmark for a new era in marketing. Named one of the top 50 women in marketing and the incoming chair of the ANA’s Business Marketing Association, Carla regularly challenges conventional thinking. Today, Carla travels the world teaching anyone (and everyone) how to cultivate idea-driven teams that breed unstoppable creativity and game-changing innovation.
Strategies that are grounded in creativity, innovation, and big ideas. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.