“The act of creating an effective brand position is filling an empty hole in the mind of the buyer.”
Carman Pirie is the co-founder of Kula Partners, an agency built to help leading manufacturers digitally transform marketing and sales to deliver more leads, close more prospects, and grow their competitive edge. Over his nearly three decades in marketing and communications, Carman’s career has taken him from the halls of Canada’s Parliament to various client-side and agency-side marketing leadership roles. Along the way, he has advised Fortune 100 clients, governments, and non-profit organizations. At Kula Partners, Carman serves as lead marketing and sales counsel to the firm’s diverse range of North American manufacturing clients. His unique insights and distaste for the ordinary have earned him a Gold Award for Media Innovation from Marketing Magazine and Kula Partners—Canada’s first Platinum HubSpot agency—has been recognized as a top lead generator among HubSpot partners.
Listen & Learn:
- The difference between table stakes and true differentiation and positioning.
- Why many executives fall into the QSP trap.
- The power of using archetypes in branding.
- Messaging to the decision-maker.
- The correlation between archetypes and branding and higher profitability.
- It’s not about what you sell, it’s about how you sell it.
Differentiate your brand in a Sea of Sameness. Call LORI JONES today to learn more. 303-678-7102