[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Chad_Melis_-_8718_11.53_AM.mp3″ title=”Episode 212: Brand Authenticity with Chad Melis of Oskar Blues Brewery” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/Chad_Melis.jpg” background=”default” social_gplus=”false” social_linkedin=”true” ]
“Think local first.”
After successfully elevating the Oskar Blues Brewery brand nationally for over a decade, Chad Melis has become a brand of marketing professional uniquely his own. With PR savvy and an uncanny knack for brand strategy, Chad has an ironclad grasp on how to provide clients with a roadmap to meet their individual goals. He thrives on instigating innovative thinking and amplified anthems that resonate with your tribe. As a brand strategist, he works to authentically “dial up” the story and engage audiences that matter.
Listen And Learn:
- About his untraditional approach to interviewing.
- People-powered “do-goodery.”
- How he bridges and builds off the brand’s many extensions.
- About Can’d Aid and how it has raised more than $3.4 million.
- How the Oskar Blues’ taprooms provide insight into the market, the customers, and the perception of the brand.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OSKAR BLUES BREWERY, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND CHAD MELIS ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Your WHY is what will make an impact. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.