“If you want to be really successful, you need to bring the data together so that you can have a holistic view of the customer.”
Listen & Learn:
- The challenges dealing with data silos between different marketing automation platforms and ad platforms.
- Selling software in the current economy has become more difficult as people demand more serious “dream data.”
- Why companies need to focus on creating use cases and value, rather than just the features.
- Bringing all the data together for optimizing marketing campaigns towards revenue and making things as ready as possible for sales through automation.
- Identifying the ideal customer profile.
- Tips for marketing leaders working with engineers.
Lars Grønnegaard is an exceptional VP of Product turned CEO and co-founder of Dreamdata, a Revenue Attribution Platform. As a startup founder, he is focused on creating a product that helps businesses be successful in their go-to-market by enabling data-driven decision-making. Before Dreamdata, Lars spent five years at Trustpilot where he was an instrumental part in building a fantastic product that recently ended up joining the European unicorn club on the London Stock Exchange.
About Dreamdata: Dreamdata is a Revenue Attribution and Data Platform that gathers, joins, and cleans all revenue-related data to present a transparent, actionable analysis of what drives B2B revenue. Our mission is to ensure that B2B companies can have those insights to produce faster and better-performing customer journeys. And in the end, deliver more revenue growth faster.
Marketing innovation to help brands grow and scale. 303-678-7102 to learn more.