Chris Bouck is a founder and principal at SDR Ventures, a Denver-based investment banking firm. He works closely with clients executing mergers and acquisitions, securing equity and debt financing, and implementing strategic initiatives aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Take a listen to this episode for entrepreneurial vision and passion.
Listen and Learn:
- How Chris found a partner that complemented his deficiencies.
- The five categories of entrepreneurial traits.
- How to keep your values consistent.
- Propel your firm by publishing research.
- The “Payton Manning philosophy” Chris implements.