“If your PR doesn’t live beyond the flicker of the moment that it’s published, it has super limited value for a client.”
As an owner and principal of a PR agency for over a decade, Chris Dickey has thoroughly explored the intersection of PR and search engine strategy. PR has always been a top-of-funnel marketing strategy, and Search, which on average receives six billion queries every day, is by far the world’s largest product discovery platform. Yet brands typically approach toward search strategy through the narrow lens of advertising or SEO — largely ignoring the majority of high-value results that already exist on the first page of search. Chris’ newest venture, Visably, is a new SaaS software the identifies a brand’s footprint in search. Visably is currently in open-beta and available for anyone to trial it at no cost. Chris is passionate about helping brands reach their needle-in-the-haystack customer and evangelizing multi-channel search strategy, and Visably is poised to be an indispensable tool for PR and digital agencies. Chris has raised more than $700K to date.
Listen & Learn:
- The power of product discovery through Search.
- Why vanity metrics don’t work when measuring your PR.
- What you can do optimize and a build search engine strategy as an additional component to your overall approach.
- Defining Search Engine Visibility.
- Amplifying and sustaining your brand’s voice at the top of the funnel.
- The intersection of PR and search engine strategies.
Get your brand on the first page of Search. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more!