“An agency should be working WITH you, not FOR you.”
Chris Ruszkowski is a senior executive with over 20 years of marketing experience and a proven track record of results-orientated advertising and communications programs. Chris’ experience is built on a foundation of 12+ years of advertising agency account management, tactical execution, and strategic planning experience at McCann Erickson, Frankel and McClain Finlon Advertising. This agency experience is paired with over 10+ years of restaurant marketing leadership at Quiznos, the pioneer of the toasted sub. He was most recently the SVP of Marketing at Quiznos. Chris currently conducts brand strategy consulting and resides outside Denver, Colorado with his family.
Listen & Learn:
- How clients benefit from their agencies presenting multiple creative approaches.
- Why it’s important to involve an agency early in the process.
- Ways to inspire the creative process.
- How to get the “juice” out of your agency.
- The five questions to ask when shopping for an agency to market for your brand.
- Why it’s a good idea to have your agency “walk the halls” of your company.
TO FIND CHRIS RUSZKOWSKI ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
We are your partner in making your brand in demand. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today. 303-678-7102