“Feedback is a gift.”
Driven by a determination to make the world a better place, Chris Yoko is focused on helping people, and the organizations they belong to, pave the road to a more utopian world. As president and CEO of Yoko Co, he helps like-minded organizations build and champion themselves using their most powerful asset, their web presence. Throughout his career, he has worked with some of the planet’s largest brands, like Ritz Carlton, Pampers, and Living Social. Chris excels at aligning strategy and execution with goals and objectives, solving unusual problems, and helping to create a remarkable experience. His background encompasses a well-rounded mix of media, sales, marketing, and entrepreneurial experience. When Chris isn’t fearlessly leading, you’ll likely find him on the ice playing hockey, with his nose buried in a book, or playing and exploring with his incredible wife and two daughters.
Listen & Learn:
- What you can learn from negative reviews.
- Setting up systems to enable your team to ask for customer reviews.
- The social listening tools Chris recommends to monitor your brand’s online reputation.
- How a well-deployed reputation management approach can build brand ambassadors.
- Recommendations for creating a reputation management approach.
- Why reputation management starts with listening.
Helping brands manage their reputations and build loyal ambassadors for 40 years. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.