“Because there’s so much virtual noise today because we’re all at home, LinkedIn notes and connections are more important than ever.”
Listen & Learn:
- How to collect clean data from a virtual trade show.
- How to drive virtual trade show attendees to your protocol.
- Making sure your sales team is aligned and using LinkedIn properly.
- Knocking down the myths of LinkedIn.
- Even if trade shows are virtual this year, you still have to get to the buyers’ table.
- How to have robust trade show lead gen strategy, even if the event is virtual.
Christina Wegner is the vice president of marketing for Vollrath. In her position, she is responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications and branding strategies across all Vollrath businesses – domestic and international. She has an extensive portfolio and is a proven leader with a wealth of knowledge in diverse and global markets. Before joining Vollrath, Christina most recently served as the assistant director of field marketing for Northwestern Mutual, where she was responsible for brand building, growing diverse, professional, and personal markets, and strategic planning. She earned her MBA in Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, and her bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis on marketing from the University of Montana.
Creative strategies for making the most out of a virtual trade show. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more!