[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Christoper_Algea_-_32717_9.42_AM.mp3″ title=”Episode 56: Putting the First Foot Forward, with Christopher Algea of Keen One Quinoa” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/Square_Christopher_head_shot.jpg” background=”default” ]
Christopher Algea is the founder and President of Keen One Foods, which currently makes quick cooking organic meals that are primarily quinoa based along with running a wholesale import and manufacturing business for ingredient and sourcing food service needs. He also serves on the Board of Naturally Boulder and is change or Morning Mingles and co-chair of membership. Listen to this episode for more on what it takes to create in-store retail sales for your business.
Listen and Learn:
- Building a voice for your brand
- How to find strategic partners who share your vision
- Create retail level sales by meshing these two things
- How to balance growing and sustaining your business
- Keeping small start ups alive
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT KEEN ONE QUINOA, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND CHRIS ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.