“Take your marketing and sales hat off and put your customer hat ON.”
Christopher Smith is the director of CloudLink & Wide Area Networks Product Marketing & Business Development for the Zayo Group. He is a technology leader with a passion for leading cross-functional teams to solve complex business problems. Christopher specializes in a customer-focused approach to building strategic alliances, channel partnerships and enterprise services design, delivery through customer experience (NPS/CSAT). He has a unique background having navigated and excelled in larger more established organizations like EMC and launching a startup with VCE. During the latter, he co-founded the company and helped drive a $250 million business to become the fastest company in the history of high tech to reach a $1billion run rate while growing 42% year over year and achieving 50%+ market share.
Listen And Learn:
- How the sales channel changes for each persona.
- Aligning your messaging’s voice to your corporate brand and with what customers expect.
- The importance of developing audience personas, especially when launching a go-to-market product launch.
- Accelerating the customer journey.
- Why it’s important to not talk about what you do, but to talk about why you do it.
- Why brands shouldn’t get too technical too quickly.
Stop talking tech; talk outcome. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.