“I have a no-regrets mindset. If I don’t try it, If I don’t put myself out there, if I don’t take the risk, I’m going to regret it. But It’s not just blindly stepping in but having a vision for how to get there.”
Listen & Learn:
- The supportive ecosystem in Colorado for technology development, specifically in life science and biotech.
- Her experience working with the technology transfer office at Colorado State University and being a first-name inventor on a patent.
- Her involvement with the technology transfer office and learning about the process of commercializing and patenting technology.
- How she started a company based on the technology worked on during their postdoc.
- All about her “napkin moment” and coming up with the name for their company, SiVEC.
- How she secured over $4 million in non-dilutive grants and awards from the Institutes of Health and the state of Colorado.
Dr. Lyndsey Linke is the CEO, Co-Founder, and Lead Inventor at SiVEC Biotechnologies. She has secured over $4 million in federal and state grants for SiVEC Biotechnologies and brings over 15 years of scientific experience related to the R&D of novel therapeutics, drug delivery systems, antivirals, and diagnostic tests. Lyndsey is a first-named inventor on four pending and five issued patents related to the SiVEC drug delivery platform, BactPac.
She has a PhD in Infectious Disease Epidemiology and a Master of Engineering in Biomedical Engineering. Lyndsey has been recognized as an Inspiring Female Founder, is a former U.S. Olympic Swimming Trials qualifier, and is a nine-time US Master’s National Swimming Champion. As CEO, Lyndsey has also led SiVEC to several notable recognitions, including winning the 2022 Women in BIO Innovation Showcase and being named the 2022 Top Emerging Company at BIO International.
Driving tangible outcomes and amplifying marketing opportunities for aspiring entrepreneurs is our specialty. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.