[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/craig_cody_-_42617_9.53_AM.mp3″ title=”Episode 57: Working on the Business Not in it, with Craig Cody of Craig Cody and Company, Inc.” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/_636250143494648619_CA4112_Vsquare.jpg” background=”default” ]
Craig Cody of Craig Cody and Company, Inc. is a certified tax coach, Certified Public Accountant, business owner, and former New York City police officer with 17 years experience on the force. He has also co-authored an Amazon best-selling book, Secrets of a Tax-Free Life. Listen to this episode for more on managing a financial business.
Listen and Learn:
- How Craig can help you keep more of what you make.
- Use your CPA to your advantage with this key skill.
- Be able to make the right decisions using this golden rule.
- The biggest tax mistake you could be making.
- Avoid being overly stressed with these tips.
FOR A FREE COPY OF CRAIG’S BOOK: “ THE 10 BIGGEST TAX MISTAKES THAT COST BUSINESS OWNERS THOUSANDS”, CLICK HERE.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CRAIG CODY AND COMPANY, INC., CLICK HERE.
TO FIND CRAIG ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.