“If it weren’t for salespeople, our entire economy would crumble.”
Craig Klein is the founder and CEO of SalesNexus.com, a leading CRM, marketing automation and lead generation solution for sales teams from 10 to 100. He’s also the author of Inside-Out Selling, a guide to growing and managing sales teams. Prior to founding SalesNexus, Craig spent 15 years building and leading sales teams selling multimillion dollar, multi-year contracts to energy companies like ExxonMobil, BP, Shell, and Chevron. The long, complex selling environment within these energy behemoths gives Craig a keen sense of the risk of misallocated sales time. Craig’s belief that business growth is the engine of human advancement has led him to serve as a mentor to students in the University of Houston’s Wolff Center for Entrepreneurship.
Listen & Learn:
- His approach to organizing the sales and marketing teams so they can connect to customers.
- The “Four Steps to Market Domination.”
- The difference between lead generation and lead nurturing.
- How email marketing is a wonderful laboratory to test messaging.
- How to create an effective email marketing campaign.
- Finding your perfect customer.
The science behind finding your perfect customer. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.