Diana Middleton is an executive leadership coach with over three decades as a business leader and CEO. She pioneered digital marketing at Hewlett-Packard, was the global CEO at PerformX, the largest performance marketing company in the world, and ran global business marketing at Twitter. This episode is a must-listen for entrepreneurs looking at different communication styles between employees.
Listen and Learn:
- Men and women’s different approaches to decision making.
- How to speak the language of “grit.”
- What drives communication style for men vs. women.
- The most biased leadership behavior.
- Three key leadership behaviors from Diana’s book.
TO FIND DAINA’S BOOKS, CLICK BELOW.