Danny Gutknecht is CEO and Co-founder of Pathways, an advisory firm that helps organizations tap their potential through its people strategies. He works with individuals and businesses all over the world. His new book, Meaning at Work – And Its Hidden Language, describes a process that supports organizational meaning-making.
Listen and Learn:
- What is at the heart of business culture
- How to create internal motivation amongst your team
- What are the four domains of existence
- Where Danny’s inspiration for his book came from
- What the similarities are between branding and a company’s culture
TO FIND DANNY ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND DANNY’S BOOK, CLICK HERE
RISE ABOVE THE NOISE AND CHAOS BY TAPPING INTO A TWO-WAY DIALOGUE WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS. CALL LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102.