“We need more channels, outside of Facebook and Google.”
Listen & Learn:
- How direct mail has changed over the years.
- How marketers can update their direct mail strategies.
- Exploring other channels, beyond Facebook and Google.
- How the direct mail channel is growing.
- You can download his eBook, 7 Direct Mail Campaigns Every Digital Marketer Must Try, here.
- Thinking of direct mail as an exclamation point to your omnichannel strategies
Passionate about intricate marketing details is my guest Dave Fink, the CEO and founder of Postie, a data and technology platform with the mission of making direct mail behave as dynamically as the best digital quant marketing channels and that brings together technology and marketing to help consumer brands discover secret marketing efficiencies and breakthroughs. Dave has seen a lot of change in the social media marketing landscape in his times on the scene. A 15-year consumer-internet veteran, Dave is a revenue-focused entrepreneur. With a passion for creating disruptive business models and unique monetization strategies, Dave focuses on discovering opportunities to drive rapid growth. His creative, yet data-driven approach to marketing and monetization has generated hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for ad-tech, lead generation and commerce companies. Over the last decade Dave has launched and scaled over 20 consumer-internet businesses. During the early part of his career, he created performance-marketing platforms helping brands as diverse as Walt Disney World, Proctor & Gamble and The Gap adapt to the rapidly changing digital media strategies available in the internet world.
Deploying innovative direct mail strategies to reach your audiences. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.