“Eventually the good messaging will resonate and spread with good people.”
David DeCamillis is vice president of Sales and Marketing at Platte River Networks, a Denver-based IT Managed Services firm. He has quite the story to tell about how his company “survived the Hillary Clinton email scandal.” During that tumultuous time, his firm was dragged headfirst into the international crisis that included paparazzi, congressional and federal investigations, and death threats. But he and the company survived through timely crisis management, dedication, and perseverance. David is well-known for his expertise in security enhancements, employee training, social media damage control, media management, website preservation, client communication, and more. He serves as president and founder of Denver Technology Partners and the Denver Biz Tech Expo.
Listen And Learn:
- Insights into handling damage control in the media and on social media.
- Managing messaging with internal and external audiences.
- The impact of a crisis on Google searches, reviews, and rankings.
- The importance of hiring a media and PR firm BEFORE a crisis.
- How to push out positive and uplifting stories as part of a crisis and rebranding strategy.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PLATTE RIVER NETWORKS, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND DAVID DECAMILLIS ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Do you have a proactive crisis communications plan in place? Learn more today by calling Lori Jones and the team at Avocet Communications at 303-678-7102.