“Make sure to properly test the local market before you go full scale.”
Listen & Learn:
- The elements of performance marketing.
- The difference in focus between traditional marketing and performance marketing.
- Navigating GDPR when marketing internationally.
- The international markets that are easiest to work with.
- The importance of developing a proper customer journey to keep your audience engaged.
- The products and services and price points align well with a performance marketing strategy
David Stellato is the chief growth officer of DFO Global Performance Commerce, an international, boutique digital marketing agency with offices in Vancouver, New York, Amsterdam, and Hong Kong. David oversees DFO’s global business development efforts, focusing on structuring and building unified media, technology, and product sales teams across global offices. David’s extensive background includes enterprise website development, search and online reputation management, and programmatic video campaigns. When he’s not making bulletproof marketing decisions and business connections, David enjoys cooking, geeking out over sci-fi, and doing what he can to be the ultimate dad.
Blending traditional marketing with performance marketing to help your brand grow and boost acquisitions. Learn more from Lori Jones by calling today. 303-678-7102.