“Change is inevitable; progress is a choice.”
Dean Lindsay is a top business keynote speaker that has been entertaining, educating, and engaging audiences worldwide for years. He has helped build engaged, progress-based sales leadership and customer service cultures at companies such as New York Life, Ericsson, Golds Gym, Aramark Canada, UCLA Anderson School of Management, the United States Patent and Trademark Office, and Haggar Clothing. His books, How to Achieve Big PHAT Goals, Cracking the Networking Code, and The Progress Challenge, have sold over 100,000 copies.
Listen And Learn:
- Establishing “goal conviction.”
- Why many businesses fail to commit to their goals.
- The “Six Ps to Progress.”
- How to inspire a longing for progress in your team.
- Defining “Progress Leadership” vs. change management.
- Why businesses need to continuously build upon their “why.”
Call Avocet Communications TODAY at 303-678-7102 and we can help you define YOUR why!