“There is always a big gap between who we think our customers are and who they actually are.”
Dean McBeth is managing partner and co-founder of Shepherd, an upstart consulting firm focused on customer-first strategies. He and his team help brands grow and bring companies closer to their customers. Dean – who is also an award-winning strategist and creative, a teacher, and a nationally sought-after speaker in the marketing and advertising industry – understands that it is the relationship between a business and its customers that creates meaningful products, experiences, and communications. Dean’s work is taught today at every major communication school in the country, and over the course of his career, he has held senior positions with some of the biggest agencies in the world, including numerous senior executive posts at the likes of Wieden+Kennedy, Barton F. Graf (BFG), Ketchum, Circuit of the Americas (COTA), and Crispin, Porter +Bogusky (CP+B).
Listen & Learn:
- Affinity scores and cultivating your tribes to better understand buyer intent.
- How to use your core audiences to gain insight, develop new tribes, and increase revenue.
- The importance of cultivating the human insight.
- Tribal Marketing strategies that drive acquisition.
- How to find the sweet spot of sub-cultures that make up your satellites of influence.
- Mapping out your “satellites of influence.”
Do better work with better intel. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.