Debbie’s career has been focused on creating discipline around delivering the best possible technology experiences for team members within large corporate environments. She has worked in Marketing, Communications, IT and in Business Units – both internally and on customer accounts. She has led teams who developed companywide assets such as a brand resource center, an internal social network, and a personalized IT self-help portal.
Listen and Learn:
- Why leaders need to be good communicators
- How to articulate the company’s values to your team
- What it takes to get your team on the same page
- How to build a loyal customer base
- Why a leader needs to be able to pivot quickly
CULTIVATE YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE. LEARN HOW. CALL LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102.