“Never waste an editor’s time.”
Dex McLuskey is managing partner at Context Content, a creative content marketing consultancy targeting the financial services, technology, and healthcare industries. This former editor for such noted outlets as Bloomberg News, has had a storied career in PR, media relations, and corporate communications. Prior to Context Content, he was senior director of Public Relations and Corporate Communications at Janus Henderson Investors in Denver. While in that position, Dex devised and implemented a comprehensive digital-first, multimedia content marketing strategy that was unprecedented at the company. Today, with Context Content, he develops and executes bespoke content marketing and communications strategies using online video, audio, social, broadcast and digital print media.
Listen & Learn:
- Why it’s important to take a news-centric approach.
- Tips for writing effective bylined articles.
- How to build trust and credibility with editors.
- Why traditional PR methods have become increasingly redundant.
- Learn how to build credibility, authenticity, and gravitas with bylined articles.
- Why it’s important to use more than one medium to tell your story.
Want to know more about how we use content marketing strategies to position our clients as thought leaders in their industries? Call Lori Jones today. 303-678-7102