“The more challenges you face, the more confident you are.”
When it comes to the evolving audiovisual industry and witnessing new technological capabilities, Diana Mueller CEO of Image Audiovisuals has a front-row seat. With more than 40 employees in Colorado and Arizona, Diana and her husband and business partner David, have taken part in decades’-worth of live events, ranging from corporate, nonprofit, and medical events to political, entertainment, and sports functions. The company has produced presentations for CEOs and leaders of Fortune 500 companies from all over the country, and helped to craft and manage the AV needs of conferences that featured such noted luminaries as Bill and Hillary Clinton, Bob and Elizabeth Dole, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Charlton Heston, and even Michael Jackson.
Listen And Learn:
- How a “serving others mentality” is what guides her business, her team, and her leadership style.
- The similarities between being a CEO and being a parent.
- How she focuses on taking care of her internal and external customers.
- The four questions she asks every employee.
- Her simple philosophy for getting through sleepless nights and hard times.
- The marketing initiatives she’s deployed to keep her customers in the know.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT IMAGE AUDIOVISUALS, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND DIANA MUELLER ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Our clients live in a worry-free zone. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.