“The job now is for marketers to identify the ideal prospects, to align around them with the sales team, to find them, to engage with them, to learn from them.”
Listen & Learn:
- The new world of sales marketing rewards authenticity and honesty over “blindly spouting your positives.”
- Why Account Based Marketing is a good example of the new kind of marketing.
- The old adversarial relationship between sales and marketing.
- How the power has shifted to the customer and what that means for marketers and sales teams.
- Focusing and aligning with ideal prospects.
- Identifying your ideal prospects, listening, and practicing “insane honesty.”
Doug Kessler is co-founder and exec creative director of Velocity Partners, the London- and New York-based B2B tech marketing agency with clients like Slack, Salesforce, AWS, and BetterUp. Doug has written a lot about content marketing including the Insane Honesty in Content Marketing; Crap: The Content Marketing Deluge; and A Stakeholder Through the Heart. Doug is also on the board of Clear Global (Translators without Borders), an NGO closing language gaps in the humanitarian world.
Leading the industry in marketing strategies, innovation, and creativity. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.