“Don’t get caught up with the virality of content. Take the slow, steady, and consistent approach.”
As Gardenuity’s COO, Doug Platts drives business growth and defines scalable operations to support their growing customer base and product range. An international marketer with over a decade of experience in the industry, Doug has an extensive record of identifying new technologies and delivering strategic innovation and has helped brands like Microsoft, LG, Toyota, Coca-Cola and Starwood Hotels build deeper engagements with their customers.
Listen And Learn:
- How to push out content and gain traction.
- How to bring in external collaborators to help leverage your thought leadership.
- The importance of differentiating your brand’s unique point of view.
- How even small businesses can leverage thought leadership to scale to new heights.
- Why companies shouldn’t focus on the virality of content.
- Learn ways to use thought leadership to develop trends.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT, GARDENUITY, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND DOUG PLATTS ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Today is the day to position your brand as a thought leader. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet to learn more. 303-678-7102.