“The best way to succeed is to have a brilliantly designed innovation that is well-timed in the market.”
Listen & Learn:
- How to time your go-to-market strategy.
- Why exponential growth is based on creating heavy users out of your initial fans.
- How to overcome the mental and cultural obstacles of what an innovative product should do in the marketplace.
- The importance of building your brand on the backs of fans.
- Tips for iterating in the market, growing fast, pacing your distribution so that you aren’t over-stretching your operations, and making time to listen to your consumers.
Dr. James Richardson is an expert in exponential growth in the consumer sector and author of Ramping Your Brand, a #1 Best-seller in Business Consulting on Amazon. He also hosts his own podcast—Startup Confidential. At his company, Premium Growth Solutions, he works for early-stage consumer packaged goods brands and with fast-growing emerging brands such as Once Upon a Farm, Dr. Squatch Soap, June Shine hard kombucha, and Proven skincare. As a professionally trained cultural anthropologist turned business strategist, he has helped nearly 100 CPG brands with their strategic planning, including brands owned by Coca-Cola Venturing and Emerging Brands, The Hershey Company, General Mills, and Frito-Lay as well as other emerging brands such as Once Upon a Farm, Dr. Squatch Soap, Proven skincare, Rebel creamery and June Shine kombucha.
Timing is everything with your go-to-market strategy. Call LORI JONES today to learn more. 303-678-7102.