Drew McLellan of Agency Management Institute is a 25+ year marketing veteran who lives for creating “ah-ha” moments for his clients, clients’ customers, peers, and audiences. He is also one of the world’s top marketing and branding bloggers and author of 99.3 Random Acts of Marketing. He also co-edited The Age of Conversation book series. Listen to this episode for tips on leading the younger generation.
Listen and Learn:
- Why Drew doesn’t shy away from difficult conversations.
- The research results on the stereotypical millennial mindset.
- Drew’s personal approach to leadership.
- How to provide mentorship to a younger generation.
- The successful, contagious energy starts with this necessary leadership quality.