“There are no paved roads where we’re going.”
Prior to becoming the vice president of Industry Insights for Yext, Duane Forrester accumulated over 20 years’ experience in the search and social fields. He is the author of How To Make Money With Your Blog and Turn Clicks Into Customers. Duane has worked in marketing and PR with Caesar’s Palace, run his own websites, communities, and consultancy, and worked for small and enterprise publishers online. Past work includes almost nine years with Microsoft and Bing where he helped run their Webmaster Tools program, as well as the SEO program at MSN. In between the bookends of Yext and Bing, Duane ran operations for Bruce Clay, Inc., one of the oldest names in digital marketing. For several years, Duane’s focus included writing for SearchEngineLand.com, moderating in the original SearchEngineForums.com, and being a board member with SEMPO, where he founded the InHouse Committee and SEMPO’s annual Industry Salary Survey.
Listen And Learn:
- His strategies for optimizing voice search and discovery.
- How to make your brand the best answer in search.
- His definition of what he calls “the truest sense of selling.”
- How to position your brand all along the various points of the customer journey.
- How to become “the featured snippet” on Google search.
- His bold predictions about the paradigm shifts he sees on the MarTech horizon.
Position your brand all along the customer journey. Give LORI JONES a call at 303-678-7102 to learn more.