Dug is an accomplished entrepreneur, musician, producer and transformational inspirational speaker. He is a Master Practitioner and Licensed Trainer of NLP and Neo Ericksonian Hypnosis. Dug was a top speaker/trainer for Tony Robbins and co-authored Multiple Streams of Inspiration with Jack Can eld. He is VP of Training and Development at Palm Healthcare in Delray Beach, Florida.
His greatest passion is to help human beings achieve their full potential to live their dreams. His training and experience have given him keen insights and skills to support his clients to “Feed their Passion, and Starve their Fear”.
Listen and Learn:
- Why an organization is a family
- That the bigger the company the harder the communication is
- How to have a flexible approach
- How to create raving fans, both internally and externally
- The importance of allowing people to be vulnerable