“It’s crucial to have an adviser that’s in the field, who’s interested and passionate about the product, and who sees how it can impact the patients and the clients that need it.”
Listen & Learn:
- The challenges of reaching and engaging physicians, one of the most difficult markets to penetrate.
- The best marketing approaches to initiate conversations with hard-to-find and hard-to-engage with physicians.
- The value of advisors in understanding and deploying successful go-to-market strategies.
- The role of advisors in successful companies, in industries such as engineering, tech, and medical devices.
- How to find passionate advisors.
- How to create a persona to attract medical clients.
- The importance of balancing motivation and information in technical industries.
- Her recommendations for presenting scientific data to investors.
Dr. Shyama Mathews is an OB/GYN surgeon at Princeton Medical Health and medical advisor for Playground and Perry
Marketing advisors with bold strategies that make brands in demand. Call Lori Jones today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.