Eliot Wagonheim is a speaker, strategist, author, and educator. Eliot restricts his practice to those clients who embrace innovation and understand the difference between a calling and a job. He also serves as a confidante, mentor, strategist, and sounding board for entrepreneurs and organizational leaders. Listen to this episode for tips on taking risk and signing employment contracts.
Listen and Learn:
- Learn the four questions to ask before signing an employment contract
- Discover the five types of risk
- The changing landscape of employment and recruitment
- How to start a contract with the end in mind
- How to make the most of your network