“It’s not about your education, your knowledge, or your wisdom. It’s about how you portray yourself and how your story is told.”
Elizabeth Barry is known as the Great Positive Change-Maker. Her private business consulting and corporate workshops have wowed hundreds of leaders across the U.S. for over 15 years. She is the author of The Kind Communicator, and she is a master TEDx curator with over 17 events on her resume. Her portfolio boasts hundreds of brand launches and relaunches, both for companies and for leaders who wish to transform their personal brands. Throughout her career, she’s run a six-figure marketing agency working with famous artists and entrepreneurs, and badass entrepreneurs. Elizabeth was named Leading BrandPreneur by Leading Women Entrepreneurs in 2017, Top 40 under 40 in Digital Marketing in 2016, and the first Women in Business of the Year in 2012 in Hoboken. She empowers people through her LinkedIn articles, and she is sought after for her masterful advice on leadership and building a tribe with authenticity.
Listen And Learn:
- Her nine-step approach to creating an authentic and charismatic personal brand.
- What it takes to be a charismatic communicator.
- The importance of sharing your truth with the world and authentically telling your story.
- The power of “vulnerable coaching.”
- How to build a leadership legacy.
- Looking at obstacles through a different lens.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ELIZABETH BARRY CONSULTING AGENCY, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND ELIZABETH BARRY ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Every piece of an integrated marketing strategy requires follow-up and follow-through. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.