“Digital marketing shouldn’t be a second thought.”
Elly Moody is a digital customer satisfaction and engagement strategy manager for the McDonald’s Corporation worldwide. She is a creative digital brand strategist that believes in the power of collaboration, authenticity, and social media marketing as a means to connect real people both online and offline. She has worked with over 350 athletes, executives, teams, companies, brands, nonprofits, and tech startups on developing their social media marketing strategies and she has been a speaker at over 200 events, conferences, summits, universities, and workshops around the world. Outside of work, she volunteers on the global board of directors for Social Media Club, is an advisory board member on the Association of National Advertisers, is a founding community partner for 18 Coffees, and is an alumnus and advocate for her alma mater Kenyon College.
Listen And Learn:
- Taking a full-funnel approach to drive brand loyalty.
- Her “one-touch” philosophy.
- Why it’s important to use data to drive your strategy and evolve your practices.
- Finding your brand’s North Star.
- Her suggestions for the awareness-driving mechanisms that boost your brand.
- Controlling the message.
- Working with social media influencers.
Ways YOU can own your digital landscape. Learn more by calling the Avocet Communications team today at 303-678-7102.