“Be your customer’s voice and their advocate.”
A Colorado native and proud Walmart associate, Emily Barrett is a senior marketing manager who has worked on Walmart’s Grocery Pickup & Delivery business for over four years. She has taken the program from a two-city pilot to a national offering. She is now spearheading Walmart’s Grocery Delivery program, which will be in over 1,600 stores and 200 markets by year-end. She has a passion for marketing and understanding her customer, which allows her to use her analytical and creative side to deliver successful campaigns.
Listen And Learn:
- How to balance the need to drive trial while focusing on repeat customers.
- Delighting the customer at all points in the sales funnel.
- Using data to refine marketing initiatives.
- How content impacts an integrated marketing approach.
- Taking advantage of your customers’ “idle time.”
Great positioning starts with competitive differentiation. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.