“You have to be willing to co-create your brand with your audience.”
Listen & Learn:
- The art and science of creating transformative brands by combining personal, social, and cultural attributes.
- How do we market products and build brands that are useful and meaningful to buyers for generations?
- Creating brand loyalty.
- The importance of listening to your customers, even if it’s something difficult.
- The mistake of pushing creative for creative’s sake without a truly customer-centric strategy behind it.
- The attributes a brand needs to have an impact on people.
- Making the customer the hero
Emmanuel Probst is Global Lead, Brand Thought-Leadership at Ipsos, adjunct professor at the University of California at Los Angeles, and a Wall Street Journal and USA Today best-selling author of Brand Hacks and Assemblage – The Art and Science of Brand Transformation. Emmanuel’s background combines over 17 years of market research and marketing experience with strong academic achievements. At Ipsos, Emmanuel supports numerous Fortune 100 companies by providing them with a full understanding of their customer’s journey. His clients span across a wide range of industries, including consumer packaged goods, retail, financial services, advertising agencies, and media outlets. Emmanuel also teaches Consumer Market Research at UCLA and writes about consumer psychology for numerous publications. He holds an MBA in Marketing from the University of Hull, United Kingdom, and a doctorate in Consumer Psychology from the University of Nottingham Trent, United Kingdom.
Customer-first marketing based on the psychology behind buyer needs and behavior. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.