“Marketing has to be integrated and unified before it can be amplified.”
Corey Livingston is responsible for establishing the marketing vision and strategy at OneNeck IT Solutions. As VP of marketing, Corey is accountable for introducing impactful marketing programs and initiatives that drive brand affinity and market demand for services and solutions across the company’s broad portfolio in order to achieve OneNeck’s aggressive sales and revenue growth goals. Her areas of focus include continuous optimization of segmentation and targeting; strengthening the brand and its core value proposition; creating and telling audience-centric stories; modernizing the marketing technology stack; customer acquisition and nurturing; and defining marketing performance in terms of business impact.
Listen and Learn:
- Why it’s important to have clear and deliberate alignment.
- Whether a go-to-market approach should be fully integrated or a one-off.
- Why 14% of B2B organizations report to having no process for alignment, cross-team planning, or prioritization.
- How to bring your team into the accountability process.
- How to establish priorities.
- Creating a successful relationship between sales and marketing.
Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet to learn standing out in “a sea of sameness.” 303-678-7102.