“Do what you want to be great at.”
Listen & Learn:
- Value-based marketing strategies.
- The importance of transparency to inspire innovation and growth.
- The danger of “putting too little jam on too much bread” when it comes to marketing strategies.
- It’s all about customer satisfaction.
- Inspiring and empowering your customers.
- Why education is the cornerstone of any strategy.
Erich Faust is executive director of surgical marketing for Boston Scientific, and a global strategic leader with multi-disciplinary experience managing all functional areas of marketing. Erich has held positions of increasing leadership responsibility in strategic planning, product innovation, portfolio strategy, product lifecycle management, go-to-market execution and sales. He has proven capabilities to lead complex businesses to deliver superior results across all product lifecycles and has demonstrated ability to drive business value through innovation (such as new products, channel, business models & markets), compelling strategies, and building high performance, diverse and passionate teams. Erich is creative, data-driven, and is all about initiating and affecting business growth and transformation.
We deploy value-based marketing strategies that inspire innovation and growth. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.