“No executive wakes up and says, ‘I’m going to create siloes within the organization,’ but it happens.”
Listen & Learn:
- The top five things companies do that lead to misalignment between sales and marketing.
- The importance of understanding your audience from a psychological perspective.
- Why marketing can’t do it all and products don’t sell themselves.
- The two biggest mistakes marketing and sales teams make.
- The risks and threats of product sales and marketing misalignment.
- The three key questions he asks his clients to define and achieve alignment between sales and marketing teams
Erik Host-Steen, founder of SMP Alignment, helps business leaders achieve revenue goals by using simple and effective tools to align the company’s sales, marketing, and product functions to a market-centered purpose, vision, mission, or strategy. Erik’s deep and broad experience across sales, marketing, and product development comes from over 20 years of working in and studying these disciplines, within and for several B2B industries and companies, from small family-owned businesses to the biggest publicly traded enterprises. His favorites are B2B companies with engineers and scientists as associates and customers. He helps his clients understand why their marketing activities aren’t delivering enough sales qualified leads and getting them “unstuck when their sales, marketing, and product operations are not in alignment to a compelling strategy.”
Aligning sales and marketing teams to achieve big and bold results. Learn more from Lori Jones by calling today. 303-678-7102.