“Brands should have character. Brands should stand up and take a stand and be human.”
Erik Reynolds, vice president of product marketing and communications for Loot Crate, is an 18-year veteran of the video game, tech and entertainment industries. Erik has worked with some of the most impactful brands and talent to help them craft the public story of their IP, and deliver those narratives in an engaging and audience-friendly manner. From executive producing an hour-long special about 50 Cent and hip-hop’s influence on video games for Spike TV to scripting and shooting BTS materials for dozens of games, Erik has leveraged every channel for storytelling to get the job done. Previous collaborators and represented brands include 50 Cent, Katy Perry, Mr. Miyamoto, Wizarding World of Harry Potter, The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, and more than 100 other games/IP launches supported in his career generating billions in revenue for the companies he’s represented.
Listen And Learn:
- The one question that should guide all business decisions.
- How brands can “put currency back in the trust bank” and create loyalty and affinity with customers.
- The importance of defining the character of your brand.
- The elements of impactful crisis communications.
- How the company has grown to have over 500,000 subscribers around the world since 2012.
- How to take a holistic approach to e-Commerce.
Amplify your message with gutsy strategies. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.