Driving Traffic And Leveraging Your Brand On Amazon
Fahim, founder of the San Francisco-based eShopportunity, an e-commerce growth consulting firm. Prior to starting his own business, he was a category manager at Amazon where he owned and managed a multi-hundred-million-dollar category and one of the largest categories in the U.S. During his tenure, he was able to grow his business >50% despite a flat market. Fahim founded eShopportunity in 2014 to help brands better understand and grow their online business. Fahim has spoken at several leading e-commerce conferences and has been a featured guest on many webinars and podcasts.
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE TO LEARN…
- How 55% of customers use Amazon to research products before they make a decision to buy.
- How to get impactful customer reviews on Amazon.
- How to get customers to find your product, how to convert customers, and how do continue to drive traffic both on and off Amazon.
- All about the strategy behind pricing, advertising, traffic, and fulfillment.
- How Amazon can help you transform your business.