“I am a big fan of the fail fast approach. It’s expensive on the face of it, but it’s far less expensive than not experimenting and investing in things that you are convinced are right.”
Listen & Learn:
- The importance of understanding the customer.
- How to balance innovation.
- Balancing visionary ideas with customer readiness.
- The risky and expensive nature of being an early adopter.
- Various stages of financing, including private equity and venture capital.
- Going public on Nasdaq through an IPO.
- Challenges in managing people and hiring the right individuals during fast growth.
Tim Sheehy has served as the chief executive officer and a director of Bridger since 2014. From 2008 until 2014, he served as a Navy SEAL officer and team leader. In 2014, he left the Navy and co-founded Bridger Aerospace and its affiliate, Ascent Vision Technologies LLC (“Ascent”). Sheehy is a recipient of the Bronze Star with Valor and Purple Heart and is an active pilot with Bridger’s Air Attack and Super Scooper fleets. He earned his bachelor’s of science degree in History from the United States Naval Academy.
We help innovative brands scale during fast growth. Call Lori Jones today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.