“It’s about harnessing the love.”
Gavin Zuchlinski is the founder of Acuity Scheduling, a platform with a mission to be “the slickest way for businesses to automate and manage their appointments online, allowing clients to schedule themselves.” He is a self-professed tech geek and believes wholeheartedly that business should be fun. Acuity Scheduling supports over 50,000 businesses of all sizes, from people working for themselves to major corporations with thousands of employees. The company’s customer support focuses on easy and pain-free scheduling with one-on-one support as they help their client’s businesses grow and thrive.
Listen And Learn:
- How he uses audience personas to understand and engage with his core customers.
- About his strategic approach to SEO.
- How he taps into his customer base of over 70,000 people to help amplify the brand’s message.
- The importance of sharing leadership’s vision with all departments so that the brand’s message is conveyed at all customer touch points.
- His approach to hiring a remote team.
Harness the love your customers have for YOUR brand. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.