“Be a glass box, not a black box.”
Geoffrey Colon, senior marketing communications designer at Microsoft, works at the intersection of tech, design, media, human behavior, popular culture, trends, and product innovation. He defines himself as a dreamer + doer + thinker. He is the author of the 2016 book DISRUPTIVE MARKETING: What Growth Hackers, Data Punks, And Other Hybrid Thinkers Can Teach Us About Navigating the New Normal. At Microsoft, Geoffrey explores and executes creative data-driven communication and design solutions in the emerging world of media. He is the producer of the weekly marketing podcast for eccentric minds, DISRUPTIVE FM, and has been featured on Cheddar TV, Success magazine, The Huffington Post, The Wall Street Journal, “Marketplace” on NPR, Entrepreneur, Search Engine Journal, Fast Company, Adweek, and Business Insider.
Listen And Learn:
- Being “flawsome” should be a goal.
- Why businesses that are trying to provide solutions with quick and easy answers are missing the point.
- Going beyond the utilitarian to the emotional.
- The intersection between marketing and product development.
- Why we need marketers that understand and celebrate fringe ideas and things that are weird.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MICROSOFT, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND GEOFFREY COLON ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
It’s not about WHAT you do, it’s about WHY you do it. Call Avocet Communications TODAY at 303-678-7102 and we can help you define YOUR why!