[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/George_Karayannis.mp3″ title=”Episode 201: Smart Cities and Emerging Technologies with George Karayannis of CityNOW” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/George_Karayannis.jpeg” background=”default” social_gplus=”false” social_linkedin=”true” ]
“It’s never about the technology and it’s never about the shiny stuff.”
George Karayannis is vice president of CityNOW, Panasonic North America, where he leads a high-performing team providing sustainable community solutions to municipalities and private developers. He is passionate about providing sustainable solutions, emerging technologies, and working with ultra-high performing teams. He has led sales, marketing and BD teams at F100 firms and leading-edge wireless startups, and is an expert in supply and demand-side energy management, selling Smart Grid (DR, EE & RE) and Smart City solutions.
Listen And Learn:
- Bridging the social and equity divides with Smart Cities.
- How keeping ahead of emerging technology to “navigating Class 5 rapids in a dense fog.
- How to create a team where the members join to be part of the vision you are creating.
- The importance of embracing ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Why your early customers will always be your best salespeople.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CITYNOW, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND GEORGE KARAYANNIS ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Build your brand by focusing on its human-centric solutions. Call LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102 to learn more.