[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Graeme_Strachan_Final_Edit_-_4_23_20_3.53_PM.mp3″ title=”Episode 310: Preparing for Reentering the Marketplace Post-COVID with Graeme Strachan CEO of ViTL Solutions” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/Graeme_Strachan_Head_shot.jpg” background=”default” social_gplus=”false” social_linkedin=”true”]
“It’s key to understand how you can repurpose the skills, capabilities, and resources in your organization to solve new problems.”
Graeme Strachan is a management consultant with a passion for helping companies succeed by aligning operational reality to strategic intent. Working across industries as diverse as financial services, mining, education, digital media, and the not-for profit world for 20 years, he is known to bring breakthrough-thinking to solve complex business problems. Graeme is committed through client work and community involvement to making Denver a better place to work and live. As CEO of ViTL Solutions his job is to support and develop the company’s team so each individual is enabled and enthused to deliver outstanding results for their clients.
Listen & Learn:
- How companies can traverse the value gap once the COVID crisis is over.
- Ensuring that you can create as much value as possible for the costs of your goods and services.
- Solving new problems for new and existing customers.
- Understanding how you can repurpose the skills, capabilities, and resources in your organization to solve new problems.
- How your value proposition changed because of COVID.
- Why straight talk, reassurance, and consistency is important during the COVID crisis.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT VITL, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND GRAEME STRACHAN ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Preparing to reenter the marketplace post-COVID requires a proactive approach. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.