“If you want your people to be reliable and have integrity, you must go first.”
Dr. Gustavo Grodnitzky is a speaker, author, consultant, and psychologist whose diverse background brings a unique and multidimensional perspective to his global clients. After obtaining his Ph.D. in clinical and school psychology, he completed post-docs in both cognitive therapy and forensic psychology. He has previously run an inpatient drug rehabilitation unit in a correctional institution and an outpatient mental health center. For the past 15 years, Gustavo has focused his attention on engagements with corporate clients, and he has worked with Global 1000 companies around the world, as well as with smaller, often family-run, businesses. As a consultant and professional speaker, he has delivered more than 1,000 presentations on a variety of topics, including corporate culture, emotional intelligence, anger management, and integrating multigenerational workforces.
Listen And Learn:
- Why companies that focus on culture first make more profit, and why companies that focus on profit first make less profit.
- The importance of CEOs leading by example.
- How to get rid of “the weeds in your garden,” those behaviors that undermine a healthy and productive workplace culture.
- Behavioral norms in the workplace.
- How to build a culture that ensures longevity.
Through Integrated Marketing, we make the connection between your brand’s values and your customers. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.