“Trying to come up with a single channel to communicate with everyone simply doesn’t work.”
Listen & Learn:
- Why it’s important to acknowledge different generations’ points of view.
- Understanding your audiences’ needs states.
- How our environment and how we grow up impact us through our entire lives…and our buying behaviors.
- Defining the difference between generational marketing and cross-generational marketing.
- Generational drivers and communication preferences.
- Why personal touch will be the future luxury brand.
Dr. Gustavo Grodnitzky is a speaker, consultant, psychologist, and author whose diverse background brings a unique and multidimensional perspective working with and marketing to Traditionalists, Boomers, and Generations X, Y, and Z. Dr. Grodnitzky’s recent book, Culture Trumps Everything: The Unexpected Truth about the Ways Environment Changes Biology, Psychology, and Behavior, investigates the powerful ways how organizational culture impacts the creation of “quintessence” in organizations. It is this quintessence – or lack thereof – that ultimately determines the success and sustainability of organizations. If we want to ensure the best possible outcomes for ourselves and our organizations, we must focus on developing an organizational culture and outbound marketing that fosters quintessence and leads to success for all stakeholders.
We dig deep into your audiences’ needs states to inform all our marketing strategies. Learn more from Lori Jones by calling today. 303-678-7102.