“We exist to remove all the barriers of pain, whether that’s through medication or it’s about choosing the right product or having the best experience.”
Listen & Learn:
- How to build a successful network.
- The value of strategic partnerships.
- Creating a blueprint for success with internal and external teams.
- Customer-centricity and the importance of good customer service.
- The future of healthwear: building a drug delivery system through textile innovation.
- Targeting the right demographic: lessons learned from a pain relief company.
Jason Andree has travelled all over the U.S. during his career. After four years working in Switzerland, Jason became the CMO for healthwear startup, Nufabrx, one of the fastest growing companies in the country and offers patients an innovative pain relief through specially treated fabrics.
Marketing innovation to help brands grow and scale. 303-678-7102 to learn more.