“Brands in the coming years are going to have to increase their emotional intelligence.”
Heather Larrabee is executive vice president of marketing for GoSpotCheck, a platform that is reimagining how the mobile workforce works. Their software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. Heather is motivated by an intrinsic desire to make things better, easier, or more productive for others. She looks to free people from the mundane so that their true talents and abilities can shine forth and benefit the organization and those it serves. Heather is known for being hyper systems-intelligent and she’s created enterprise systems and tools to meet deep business needs. She is first and foremost a mission-driven leader who finds authentic joy and fulfillment in galvanizing high-performing teams to achieve innovative results for businesses who make a difference on the planet.
Listen And Learn:
- Tips and tricks to creating a customer-centric brand.
- How to incorporate an earned approach into your marketing mix.
- The important difference between “an audience and a person.”
- Delivering full-funnel solutions that help customers choose your brand.
- How to reach the Gen Z audience.
- Working with micro and macro influencers.
- The importance of having empathy for your customers.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GOSPOTCHECK, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND HEATHER LARRABEE ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet today to learn about Influencer strategies. 303-678-7102